Please Pray for:
- God’s will to be done.
- Fair date for everyone. Divine intervention on fairness.
- Freedom of our democracy. Each person would have an equal voice.
- Stand against all sabotage in this decision
- Great wisdom. for all leaders. Pray for all our MP’s including our Prime Minister to be refreshed and clear.
- Freedom from other agendas by all MPs.
- The Election and Referendum votes will stay or move TOGETHER.
- Unbiased media coverage of all candidates.
- For fast and complete healing for all people who have tested COVID positive.
- For all Auckland-ers in level 3 lock-down.
My Parliament Experience Last Week
Public Viewing Gallery.
Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill
This bill makes a range of changes to make the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 fit for modern renting situations in New Zealand by increasing security of tenure for tenants; promoting good-faith relationships in the renting environment; modernizing and clarifying the Act to reflect the modern renting market and environment; enhancing powers and tools for the chief executive of the department responsible for the administration of the Act; and supporting tenants’ ability to assert their legal right residential-tenancies-amendment-bill
Some other links to Parliament Website. The Hansards write a script of everything said in parliament. You can find all Parliamentary Business on their website if you look hard enough. https://www.parliament.nz/en/
Daily-progress-in-the-house for Tuesday 4 August-2020
For your interest the Hardstand script for Question Time for Tuesday August 4
COVID 19 Bill
The COVID-19 Response (Further Management Measures) Legislation Bill (No 2) was introduced.
NZ Parliament Website https://www.parliament.nz/en/