What does a Freedom Parallel Community look like? What do we need to think about or consider to build one in our area or community?
What does Freedom mean to you?
Some definitions to consider especially in the current state of our Nation of NZ.
Definition of freedom Webster’s(1828)
1: the quality or state of being free: such as
a: the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action
b: liberation from slavery or restraint or from the power of another : INDEPENDENCE
c: the quality or state of being exempt or released usually from something onerous, freedom from care
d: unrestricted use I gave him the freedom of my home:
e:EASE, FACILITYspoke the language with freedom
f: the quality of being frank, open, or outspoken, answered with freedom
g: improper familiarity
h: boldness of conception or execution
2a: a political right
Synonyms of Freedom
Oh !! I havn’t seen many of those words for a while…..
What does the Bible say about Freedom
For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
1 Peter 2:16
Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Definition of freedom Cambridge Dictionary
The condition or right of being able or allowed to do, say, think, etc. whatever you want to, without being controlled or limited……https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/freedom
NO WORK MANDATES, VAX PASSES, TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OR RIDICULOUS LAWS VISIBLE HERE….
WORDS RELATED TO FREEDOM
ability, exemption, flexibility, immunity, opportunity, power, privilege, right, autonomy, citizenship, democracy, emancipation,
Freedom from Dictionary.com
- the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint: He won his freedom after a retrial.
- exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
- the power to determine action without restraint.
- political or national independence.
- personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery
- exemption from the presence of anything specified :freedom from fear.
- the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
- ease or facility of movement or action: to enjoy the freedom of living in the country.
- frankness of manner or speech.
- general exemption or immunity: freedom from taxation.
- the absence of ceremony or reserve
- a liberty taken.
- a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation: freedom to levy taxes.
- civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
- the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
- the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will: to have the freedom of a friend’s library.
- Philosophy. the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without; autonomy; self-determination. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/freedom
http://https://www.openbible.info/topics/freedom English Standard Version