The First Challenging Question?
The first question God asks in the Old Testament is in Genesis 3:8
Where are you Adam? God wants to know:
- Where are you?
- Where are you hiding?
- What are you hiding?
- Who are you hiding from?
- What are you ashamed of?
- What is your fig leaf covering?
- What/where is your sin?
- Where/what is your pain?
- Where are not honest with yourself, God or others?
The Second Challenging Question?
The first question of the New Testament in Mathew 6:33
Where is the child who was born to be King?
Where is Jesus in your life?
The Third Challenging Question?
The first question Jesus asks in John 1 :38-39
What do you seek/want?
- What do you want for your life?
- What is your passion?
- What are your goals?
- What do you love doing ?
- Are you doing it?
- What are you looking for?
- What do you want to do ?
Our answers to these three questions hold the keys:
- To understand the needs of our own heart
- To understand what is our life’s passion
- To understand God’s plan for our life.
- What has God written in your book before you were born. -Psalm 139:16
I encourage you to spend time with Jesus and find the answers to these three important questions.